“Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.”
-Bill Bowerman (1972 USA track and field coach)
Thank you for your interest in Honker Athletics!
Athletic Director - Joel Seaman
Phone- 530-674-4900 ext. 31135
Office Specialist - Mary Anderson
Phone- 530-674-4900 ext. 31136
Requirements to participate in Honker sports:
- All paperwork turned into the Athletics Office.This includes the following forms with all information and signatures filled in:
- Acknowledgement of Handbook agreement form
- Concussion information sheet
- Agreement for Athletic Participation with insurance name and policy number
- Pre-participation history and sports physical exam
- All athletes must have a 2.0 GPA or higher with no more than one “F”.
- If you went to another HIGH school you will need to come in to see the Athletic Director and fill out more paperwork which you will be given in the meeting.
- All debts cleared (school and athletic):student-athletes will not be cleared to participate until all debts are cleared
- Attendance will be an ongoing participation requirement.UNEXCUSED absents will result in one contest sit out.