INFORMATION TO OBTAIN TRANSCRIPTS or REPLACEMENT DIPLOMA:
Kris Graben, Records Specialist (530) 674-4921
- If you need a print out of your transcript for clubs, CSF, or review, there is no fee.
- Official Transcripts: Go to the Student Store and give them $1.00 saying you need transcripts. They will give you a receipt to take to the Records Office, and there you will receive (7) official, sealed transcripts.
Post High School Aged (Graduated or Not)
- Transcripts: $3.00
- Replacement Diploma:$13.00 (includes a set of transcripts)
****We accept CASH or MONEY ORDERS (and debit cards if you come in person).
- Office hours 7:30am – 2:30pm (park in lot on corner of B & Clark, visitor spaces marked, facing B St.)Enter through west gate in the front of school, B St. side. I am in the Student Services Bldg.
- If you cannot come in, please mail a letter and the fee with a note that includes
- Name in high school
- Grad Year (or year in which you would have graduated)
- Birth date
- Address where to mail transcripts/or replacement diploma
Yuba City High School
850 B Street
Yuba City, CA 95991
- If you cannot come in, but you have somebody local who can bring the fee to me, please e-mail me the same required info (above) along with the name of the person who will be coming to my office.Once the fee is received, the processing begins. firstname.lastname@example.org